- Eyelash tinting temporarily dyes the eyelashes. This is done to achieve the look of wearing mascara. The dye used to colour the lashes is a vegetable-based dye. This is to minimize the irritation around the eye area
- Creates the look of more volume and length
- Comes in a choice of colours, black, blue/black, brown or grey
- Perfect for holidays as you don’t need to wear mascara. Ideal for people who struggle to apply mascara. Good for sporting activities, especially swimming. Good for people with no time to apply make-up daily
- If you have very light eyelashes it’s a good idea to get them tinted before getting eyelash extensions
- Treatment takes around 15 minutes. Results last around 3-5 weeks
- Adds more definition to your eyebrows. Eyebrows are an important feature as they frame the whole face
- Covers grey hairs
- Can be done to the shade you want
- Perfect for someone who dyes their hair darker and wants their eyebrows to match. Good for sporting activities, especially swimming. Good for people with no time to apply make-up daily
- Treatment takes around 5 minutes. Results last around 2-3 weeks
Before treatment advice and aftercare advice:
- A patch test must be done at least 24 hours before your first treatment
- Eyelashes must be free from mascara before tinting
- Waxing/plucking can be done straight after tinting but not just before (at least 24 hours before)
- Leave 5-6 weeks in between tinting
Brow tint £10.00
Eyelash tint £10.00
Lash/brow tint & brow wax £25.00
These amazing new lash extensions are naturally curled, look gorgeous but also feel weightless on your eyes, being both flexible and crimp resistant.
Once applied, Hollywood lashes are water resistant, meaning you can shower, swim, sweat, cry and sleep without worry. These lashes will enhance your natural beauty, increase confidence and are ideally suited for weddings, parties, holidays and special occasions as well as normal every day wear.
What makes Hollywood Lashes different to normal extensions is the lash is C shaped to emulate the natural lash. This means the lash does not have a 'bobble' on the end and this lash fits snugly to your natural lash giving an even natural appearance.
The lash extension is attached to selected 'healthy' donor lashes. Your natural lashes grow for 1 month then rest for 2 months before naturally shedding. We don't attach lashes to 'mature' lashes which have had their growth and most of their rest period as these lashes are nearly at the end of their lash cycle and could drop out anytime.
The adhesive used is medical grade and is permanent, the lash extension will only come out when the natural lash falls at the end of its life. It is the
combination of all of the above that makes our lashes last so long.
- Superbly designed for perfect separation
- Individual lashes offer curl, volume & uplifting enhancement
- Like real lashes, fine & naturally soft
- Different lengths, thickness & curl available to customise clients look
- 2 looks: Natural & glamorous
- Long lasting, up to 3 months (Touch ups required every 2-3 weeks. £25)
- Comfortable & natural just like your own
- Soft, sensual & glamorous eyes
- Adds volume & length
- Great for everyday wear
- Waterproof & weatherproof
- No need for eyelash curlers
- Care free & casual
***A patch test is required at least 24 hours before application. Eyelashes also need to be tinted if they are very fair***
New set £45
New set & eyelashes tinted £55
Touch up £25
- Strip eyelashes will give you glamorous, thick and longer eyelashes
- They come in a variety of styles from very natural to thick and dramatic
- They last for one day/night but can be re-used
- To remove strip lashes, pull them gently off from the outside in
- No damage to your own eyelashes
- They add length and volume to your eyelashes, so there’s no need to wear mascara
- Perfect for a special occasion, a holiday or even just everyday wear
- They come in a choice of length to suit the shape/size of your eye or to suit the occasion
- They can last anywhere from a day to 3 weeks
What to do before:
- If you have very light eyelashes it’s a good idea to get them tinted first
- Make sure your eyelashes are free from mascara
- When removing make-up use a damp cotton pad wiping over the
eyelid avoiding the eyelashes
- Avoid wearing mascara, getting them wet and rubbing them
Moisturise after a sunless tan to hydrate your skin.
Prepping your skin for a spray tan is essential if you want to ensure that your golden glow lasts as long as possible. Fortunately most of the prep work is probably a firm fixture in your beauty routine anyway; good news for us lazy ladies. Read on for some specifics:
Remove unwanted hair. Try to shave or wax at least 24 hours before your spray tan. If you don’t remove unwanted hair your tanning solution will cling to your hair shafts, creating a dotty and uneven finish. Waxing is an excellent choice as it will prevent hair growth for up to a month but be sure to this well before your treatment. This will allow your follicles to close up, ensuring that your tan looks balanced, even and natural. Shaving too early after your tanning treatment will strip your skin of its caramel hue so waxing is an excellent option for prolonging your colour.
Exfoliate. The night before your tan exfoliate your skin with a gentle exfoliator or scrub to slough off the top layer of dead skin cells. Removing these cells will reveal the fresh skin cells beneath, which will form the smooth base that your spray tan will stick to. The fresher your skin cells, the longer the life of your tan – it’s as simple as that.
Apply nail polish. Your therapist will usually apply a barrier cream to your nails before you enter the spray tan booth to prevent tanning solution from staining your nail bed and cuticles. Apply nail varnish to your fingernails and toes before your treatment for an extra layer of protection.
Avoid perfumes and deodorant on the day of your tan because some of the chemicals found in these products can prevent fake tan from adhering to the skin smoothly. Also remember to tie your hair back and use a headband to stop any solution from getting on your hairdo. Bring along some loose clothing, like a baggy t-shirt or dress, to wear after your session, which will allow for your freshly applied tan to dry thoroughly.
Full body £20.00